Congratulations to the Varsity Bow Bulldogs for winning the 2018 Granite State Football League Championship! Congrats to great Bulldog careers and best of luck in your high school careers!
And a big congratulations to the following for being selected to the Granite State Football League All State Teams:
1st Team: Ryan Lover, Zack Doward, Hollis Jones
2nd Team: Logan Gordon, Trevor Weinmann, Michael Sampson
Bow Youth Football UPCOMING Dates 2019:
- Registration NOW OPEN (as of March 25th, 2019)
- Thursday August 8th - Parent Meeting - 6:00 PM - High School Field
- Saturday August 10th - Equipment Handout - High School Football Field - 8:00 -10:00 AM
- Monday August 12th - First Day of Practice / Conditioning - 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM - Practice Field on River Road
- Saturday August 24th - Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser - Bow Community Building - 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Monday 8/12 – Friday 8/16 …… 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm – Start of Conditioning ALL GRADES
Saturday 8/17 – 9:00 am – 11:00 am - All Grades
Monday 8/20 – Friday 8/24 – 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm - All Grades
Starting on Tuesday 8/27, practice weeks will be Tuesday through Friday for the remainder of the season for grades 7-8 and Tuesday through Thursday for grades 3-6. Start time never changes (always 5:30). We will shorten practice by 30 minutes at some point in September to end at 7:00 to accommodate school work.
|Bow Youth Football|