2021 Bow Youth Football Registration is now CLOSED
Bow Youth Football (BYF) concluded its 2020 season on a positive note by beating the COVID-19 pandemic and winning the Granite State Football League Varsity championship over Merrimack Valley by a score of 22 to 6 and ending the season with a record of (7-1). This is the fourth Bow GSFL championship that the Varsity team has won. The team roster consist of Jake Antuna, Adam Auclair, Eli Ayers, Sam Bennett, Benjamin Bourbeau, Tate Coffman, Harrison Denise, Mackenzie Ferrer, Jonathan Gancarz, Jackson Hall, Samuel Hammond, Hunter Hutchinson, Clayton Kenneson, Dylan Lake, Peyton Larrabee, Brady Lover, Jayden Maycock, Gabe Menchion, Gabe Murdough, Andrew Nolin, Talon Perkins, Paxten Roberts, Thomas Shiegel, Theodore Schneible, Caleb Schumacher, Jonathan Sisk, Jack Wheller, and Joseph York. The team was coached by Shaun Lover, Lee Kimball, Charlie Roberts, Ben Kimball, John Wheeler, Harlan Hutchinson, Bryce Larrabee, Eric Davis, and CJ Lake.
On behalf of the Dalton Fenn family, and the Bow Youth Football board, we would like to congratulate the two recipients of the BYF 2021 Dalton J. Fenn Memorial Scholarship, Justin Filteau and Shaun Lover Jr.. Congratulations Justin and Shaun! Each will receive a $1000 scholarship! Both had phenomenal BYF and BHS football careers and both represented our PRIDE philosophy throughout their playing days. Congrats again, both were well deserved!
Congratulations to the Varsity Bow Bulldogs for winning the 2018 Granite State Football League Championship! Congrats to great Bulldog careers and best of luck in your high school careers!
And a big congratulations to the following for being selected to the Granite State Football League All State Teams:
1st Team: Ryan Lover, Zack Doward, Hollis Jones
2nd Team: Logan Gordon, Trevor Weinmann, Michael Sampson
Bow Youth Football UPCOMING Dates 2021:
- 2021 Registration OPEN!!! Please register online ASAP to allow for teams, coaches, and schedule to be finalized.
- Saturday 8/14/21- Equipment Handout for ALL players. This occurs at the equipment shed at Bow High School, directly next to the football field. 8-9 AM for 7th and 8th Graders THEN 9-10 AM for 3rd-6th graders.
- Monday 8/16/21 - First Day of Practice / Conditioning - ALL GRADES - 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM - Practice Field on River Road....See FULL practice schedule below for details
- Parent Meeting - Info will be sent via email this year
- Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser - CANCELLED for 2021 - There will be NO event in 2021.
- First Games (Weekend of 9/11/21) - game schedule being developed now. More details to follow.
- Starting on Tuesday 9/21/21 - We will shorten practice by 30 minutes to end at 7:00 to accommodate schoolwork.
- Tuesday 9/14/21 (rain date 9/15) - Team and Individual Photos during practice
- TBD - End of Year Banquet
- Equipment handout Saturday 8/14/21 (8-10 AM) Bow High School.
- All practices are located at the practice field on River Road in Bow across from the power plant.
- FIRST DAY of PRACTICE - Monday 8/16/21 - 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm – Start of Conditioning - ALL GRADES...no equipment needed except cleats and water bottles and practice jersey (equipment details will be provided by email).
- Tuesday 8/17/21 through Friday 8/20/21 – 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm - Conditioning - ALL GRADES...(equipment details will be provided by email as it is added in each day throughout the week).
- Monday 8/23 through Friday 8/27 – 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm - PRACTICE- All Grades...ALL EQUIPMENT NEEDED for every practice for remainder of year.
- **AFTER 8/27/21, ALL REMAINING PRACTICE WEEKS will be Tuesday through Friday for grades 7-8 and Tuesday through Thursday for grades 3-6. Also, starting on Tuesday 9/21/21, we will also shorten practice by 30 minutes to end at 7:00 to accommodate schoolwork. Start time is always 5:30.
- FRIDAY 9/3/21 – Friday before Labor day - NO PRACTICE
|Bow Youth Football|