On behalf of the Dalton Fenn family, and the Bow Youth Football board, we would like to congratulate the two recipients of the BYF 2020 Dalton J. Fenn Memorial Scholarship, Steven Guerrette and Chris Wheeler. Congratulations Steven and Chris! Each has received a $1000 scholarship! Both had phenomenal BYF and BHS football careers and both represented our PRIDE philosophy throughout their playing days. Congrats again, both were well deserved!
A huge thank you to Dicks Sporting Goods for once again providing everyone associated with Bow Youth Football an opportunity to participate in 20% savings throughout the entire store on August 10th and August 11th at the 295 Loudon Road, Concord location. Click below to print the coupon to bring with you.
Congratulations to the Varsity Bow Bulldogs for winning the 2018 Granite State Football League Championship! Congrats to great Bulldog careers and best of luck in your high school careers!
And a big congratulations to the following for being selected to the Granite State Football League All State Teams:
1st Team: Ryan Lover, Zack Doward, Hollis Jones
2nd Team: Logan Gordon, Trevor Weinmann, Michael Sampson
Bow Youth Football UPCOMING Dates 2020:
- Registration NOW OPEN!
- Thursday August 13th - Parent Meeting - 6:00 PM - High School Field
- Saturday August 15th - Equipment Handout - High School Football Field - 8:00 -10:00 AM
- Monday August 17th - First Day of Practice / Conditioning - 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM - Practice Field on River Road
- Saturday August 29th - Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser - Bow Community Building - 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- 9/12 or 9/13 - League Proposed First Games
- Starting on Tuesday 9/15 - We will shorten practice by 30 minutes to end at 7:00 to accommodate school work.
- TBD - Team and Individual Photos
- TBD - End of Year Banquet - Bow High School
Monday 8/17 – Friday 8/21 …… 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm – Start of Conditioning ALL GRADES
Saturday 8/22 – 9:00 am – 11:00 am - All Grades (only Saturday practice of year)
Monday 8/24 – Friday 8/28 – 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm - All Grades
Starting on Tuesday 9/1, practice weeks will be Tuesday through Friday for the remainder of the season for grades 7-8 and Tuesday through Thursday for grades 3-6. Start time never changes (always 5:30).
Starting on Tuesday 9/15 - We will shorten practice by 30 minutes to end at 7:00 to accommodate school work. Start time is always 5:30.
|Bow Youth Football|