Happy springtime to all football families! My name is Ryan Lover, I am an upcoming senior at Bow High School. I, as well as my brothers, have already gone through the Bow Youth Football program. I want to be able to give back to the program for all the program has done for me. Along with hopefully starting a new tradition for BYF and to keep the memory of Nick and Gavin Ouellette going for years to come.
I would like to start a football training summer camp called “Camp 55” organized by myself and alumni Teddy Pfeifle. This program will be set up and running two days of the week (Saturday and Sunday evenings) and will consist of getting the kids in shape and ready for the upcoming season.
It will take place at the PSNH BYF Practice field where Bow Youth Football practices occur. Camp 55 is open to all age groups (upcoming 3rd graders through upcoming 8th graders).
Your student athlete would only need to bring a water bottle and football cleats. A large water jug will also be provided for athletes to refill their water.
The camp will start two weeks after summer vacation officially starts (July 9th) and will go through the 7th of August. This will give players enough time to rest before BYF practices officially start. Camp 55 is a camp for your athlete to become a better athlete and a better football player fundamentally. On a day to day basis we will work on skills and form to get the athletes a taste of what high school football looks like and to be in best condition for BYF this fall. As a team we will work on plays in the play book and learn how to defend other teams formations based off of last seasons film.
If your child is interested please email back confirming your student athlete's interest in the program.
In summary, the camp will start July 9th on a Saturday and will run 4:00pm - 5:30pm. Practices will be Saturdays and Sundays all the way through August 7th (Sunday) that will be the last day of camp. There will be NO CHARGE for Camp 55. We understand it is summer, people will miss because of vacations, there is no problem with that. The sole purpose for this camp is to give back to the BYF program, prepare your student athletes for the upcoming season, and to keep the memory of Nick and Gavin Ouellette going for generations. This program will be run by high school students, not the coaches.
Please email your athletes interest to Ryan Lover at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest, Go Bulldogs!
BHS Class of 2023
Bow Youth Football concluded its 2021 season by winning the Granite State Football League Championship Game for the fifth time, 28-0, against the Keene Knights. BYF made it back to back championships! BYF has also won 3 in 5 years and 5 in 8 years! The 7th and 8th graders who make up this team are Eli Ayers, Sam Bennett, Will Bennett, Dale Berg, Benjamin Bourbeau, Brayden Brown, Jacob Coulon, Cameron Czarnosz, Brad Ekstrom, Chase Flagg, Sean Flaherty, Hunter Hutchinson, Garrett Landers, Peyton Larrabee, Ryan McKerley, Miles Miller, Kevin Mullen, Andrew Nolin, Wyatt Premo, Shane Rabalais, Caleb Schumacher, Mason Vose, Bryson Wesler, Jack Wheeler, Timothy Wilson, and Joseph York.
Bow Youth Football (BYF) concluded its 2020 season on a positive note by beating the COVID-19 pandemic and winning the Granite State Football League Varsity championship over Merrimack Valley by a score of 22 to 6 and ending the season with a record of (7-1). This is the fourth Bow GSFL championship that the Varsity team has won. The team roster consist of Jake Antuna, Adam Auclair, Eli Ayers, Sam Bennett, Benjamin Bourbeau, Tate Coffman, Harrison Denise, Mackenzie Ferrer, Jonathan Gancarz, Jackson Hall, Samuel Hammond, Hunter Hutchinson, Clayton Kenneson, Dylan Lake, Peyton Larrabee, Brady Lover, Jayden Maycock, Gabe Menchion, Gabe Murdough, Andrew Nolin, Talon Perkins, Paxten Roberts, Thomas Shiegel, Theodore Schneible, Caleb Schumacher, Jonathan Sisk, Jack Wheller, and Joseph York. The team was coached by Shaun Lover, Lee Kimball, Charlie Roberts, Ben Kimball, John Wheeler, Harlan Hutchinson, Bryce Larrabee, Eric Davis, and CJ Lake.
Congratulations to the Varsity Bow Bulldogs for winning the 2018 Granite State Football League Championship! Congrats to great Bulldog careers and best of luck in your high school careers!
And a big congratulations to the following for being selected to the Granite State Football League All State Teams:
1st Team: Ryan Lover, Zack Doward, Hollis Jones
2nd Team: Logan Gordon, Trevor Weinmann, Michael Sampson
On behalf of the Dalton Fenn family, and the Bow Youth Football board, we would like to congratulate the two recipients of the BYF 2021 Dalton J. Fenn Memorial Scholarship, Justin Filteau and Shaun Lover Jr.. Congratulations Justin and Shaun! Each will receive a $1000 scholarship! Both had phenomenal BYF and BHS football careers and both represented our PRIDE philosophy throughout their playing days. Congrats again, both were well deserved!
Bow Youth Football UPCOMING Dates 2021:
- 2021 Registration OPEN!!! Please register online ASAP to allow for teams, coaches, and schedule to be finalized.
- Saturday 8/14/21- Equipment Handout for ALL players. This occurs at the equipment shed at Bow High School, directly next to the football field. 8-9 AM for 7th and 8th Graders THEN 9-10 AM for 3rd-6th graders.
- Monday 8/16/21 - First Day of Practice / Conditioning - ALL GRADES - 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM - Practice Field on River Road....See FULL practice schedule below for details
- Parent Meeting - Info will be sent via email this year
- Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser - CANCELLED for 2021 - There will be NO event in 2021.
- First Games (Weekend of 9/11/21) - game schedule being developed now. More details to follow.
- Starting on Tuesday 9/21/21 - We will shorten practice by 30 minutes to end at 7:00 to accommodate schoolwork.
- Tuesday 9/14/21 (rain date 9/15) - Team and Individual Photos during practice
- TBD - End of Year Banquet
- Equipment handout Saturday 8/14/21 (8-10 AM) Bow High School.
- All practices are located at the practice field on River Road in Bow across from the power plant.
- FIRST DAY of PRACTICE - Monday 8/16/21 - 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm – Start of Conditioning - ALL GRADES...no equipment needed except cleats and water bottles and practice jersey (equipment details will be provided by email).
- Tuesday 8/17/21 through Friday 8/20/21 – 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm - Conditioning - ALL GRADES...(equipment details will be provided by email as it is added in each day throughout the week).
- Monday 8/23 through Friday 8/27 – 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm - PRACTICE- All Grades...ALL EQUIPMENT NEEDED for every practice for remainder of year.
- **AFTER 8/27/21, ALL REMAINING PRACTICE WEEKS will be Tuesday through Friday for grades 7-8 and Tuesday through Thursday for grades 3-6. Also, starting on Tuesday 9/21/21, we will also shorten practice by 30 minutes to end at 7:00 to accommodate schoolwork. Start time is always 5:30.
- FRIDAY 9/3/21 – Friday before Labor day - NO PRACTICE
|Bow Youth Football|